Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August Challenge



All are welcome!


Details:

You may use any technique you wish, but it has to be an oldie!

You may create any size layout.

Please post a link to your layout by August 31 and tell us what technique you used.


Some ideas: Stencils, shaper scissors, cutting your photos into shapes etc.

I’ll put all the names in a drawing and pull out a winner!

Above is mine. Do you remember how popular the "Deluxe Color Blocking Templates" were?!
This is a layout I creating using some swap items (from back in my hostessing days) and Doodlebug goodies. My good friend Sonya and I went to get a pedicure, it was my first (at 39 years old LOL).
Happy Scrapping!
~blessings,
Kelly

2 comments:

CarlaJ said...

here is mine! check out iscrapforfun.blogspot.com

Carla

Anonymous said...

Okay, my "offering" is on my blog at http://fabricscraps.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the challenge!!